Slash Basic 40" Camera Slider
Mottus Slash 40” Video Slider was designed and built to last. Manufactured from high grade aluminum that works flawless in any conditions. The Slash Basic can handle up to 15lbs, perfect for almost any setup you can throw at it. The Mottus Slash Slider features a 3/8"-16 screw on the camera carriage for attaching a ball head or flat-base fluid head. You can also attach a 1/4-20 mounting screw for mounting a camera directly to the slider. The Slash can be center-mounted on a tripod via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threaded holes in the center of the slider, or supported using two tripods or stands via 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads at the ends of the slider. You can also setup the slider for ground-level or table-top shooting using the included spring-loaded legs. The legs fold up for compact storage and pack away perfectly in the Mottus Bag that is sold seperatly.
Quick Lock Slider Feet
- Quick Lock System allows to quickly fold and unfold the sliders feet for any shot.
- Quick Twist Systemallows the feet to rest at your desired height with a twist of the knob
- Offers multiple 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 mounting points for additional accessories.
- Length of rail: Mottus Slash Slider: 40” (1000mm)
- Weight: Slash Slider Basic: 6.6lbs (3.0kg)
- Weight: Slash Slider Pro: 7.4 (3.4kg)
- Width of rail: 2” (50mm)
- Maximum width of side feet: BASIC side feet: 8.5” (210mm)
- Maximum width of side feet: PRO side feet: 20.4” (520mm)
- Safety payload: 15lbs (6.8kg)
- Cart mounting holes: 3/8" threaded hole, four M4 mounting holes, two 1/4" holes
- Material: Aluminum